Monday, May 2, 2011

ಕ್ಯಾನನ್ ಅವರಿಂದ ಒಂದು ಬಹುಮಾನ ಗೆದ್ದಾಗ!!!!



There was one Photography Competition organised by Canon India. Its called as Canon Edge Photography competition. The theme was "Wild Life Photography" and it was for the month of Feb. Surprisingly i won First Prize for the Snake Pic which i shot few months back. Thanks a lot to one of my close friend Jayasimha for allowing me to take some Photos of the Rat Snake which he caught near his house in Tumkur. It was a scary experiance for me but worth the risk. I got a Lens Collector Cup as the prize. Thanks a lot to my parents and also to my bro for all their support and also to Canon for organising such a competition every month. This award means so much to me and its like an inspiration to continue Photography. I Hope to get few more of these in the future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment