Friday, July 16, 2010

ಒಂದು ವರ್ಷದ ನಂತರ!!!



Infosys ಅಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದು ವರ್ಷ ಆಗೋಯ್ತು!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ಜುಲೈ 13th 2009 ಸೇರುದ್ವಿ. ಎಷ್ಟು ಬೇಗ ಒಂದು ವರ್ಷ ಕಳೆದು ಹೋಯ್ತು. A small poem to mark this occasion. Here it goes


Alone I came with a bag full of dreams

Alone I saw a beautiful Stream

Alone I was walking

Alone I was eating



That’s when I came to know

That I am not the only one who is Alone





Together we started Roaming

Together we started enjoying

Together we shared our Stories

Together we created sweet memories



That’s the place where we realized “Who we are”

That’s the phase which taught us to be “What we are”





We lost sometimes, but many times we won

We cried sometimes, but laughed all the time

When in need we always had a helping hand

That’s where we found the Life’s Magical Wand



Golden days of our life just passed like a Sweet Sound

Creating on each others Heart an incurable Sweet Wound



This is where it all started

We all got what we wanted

This is my Infy

This is Our Infy



It taught us to chase our dreams

Now no one can stop you go and get the Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment